Service & Support
This page provides information on Summit Technology’s service and support programs.
To get technical support, or for repairs, RMA’s etc. please go here: Technical Support
For PowerSight systems sales inquiries, rentals, or for a quotation contact: Sales
Summit’s strong technical support is a key benefit of being one of our customers. We provide a mixture of live and e-mail technical support, and on-line documentation. Our applications engineers are familiar with a wide variety of complicated testing scenarios. They can help you choose the appropriate meter and probes to successfully complete your power study. Our extended warranty coverage programs give you eligibility for free software and firmware upgrades to keep your product up to date.
- Applications engineers are available by phone (925) 944 1212 PST 8am – 5pm
- Contact us via voice-mail, fax, e-mail, and web site here: Contact
- Technical Support page provides service request & support inquiry form
- All PowerSight user manuals are available for download
- Latest version of PowerSight Manager PC software is free to download
- Firmware upgrades are available for download for PowerSight models PS2500, PS3500, PS4500
- Extended warranty for 12/24 months or longer is available
- Warranty can be reinstated for out of warranty meters for an additional fee
- Calibration and repair services are available on a return to factory basis
Summit Technology warrants its products to be free of defect in design and manufacture during the warranty period. Summit Technology will repair any defect or failure of the product that occurs during the warranty period that is due to a defect in design or manufacture at no cost of material or labor to the customer on a return to factory basis.
The standard warranty period is 12 months from date of purchase. Extended warranty can be arranged at the time of purchase for additional one or two years. Expired warranties can be renewed and extended at the sole discretion of and at the price set by Summit Technology.
While the warranty is in force, customers are eligible for free upgrades of firmware and software. The warranty also covers one free calibration of the product per year. The calibration will be performed at Summit Technology's facility. If calibration certificates with NIST traceability information are needed, these may be purchased upon request.