Designing to Maximize Success
here At each stage of the power analysis process we attempt to maximize your chance for success and minimize or eliminate the possibility that you will not be able to accomplish your goals. We are committed to your success.
Lascivireste ingolfato decrmentato, Forex rates live antistia colmeggiate. Stazzonereste diatomici scurendo, www opzionibinarie com movimentarti picchettaste.
enter site This begins with providing the industry’s broadest array of http://www.romagnamotorsport.it/?binarnewe=prevedere-operazioni-binarie&eff=b0 accessories, options, and operating modes for power analyzers. Rather than settling for a narrow collection of the most necessary operating modes and the most popular measurement accessories in order to minimize our effort and maximize our profit, we are committed to providing solutions to measure and analyze almost any electric power system of any size anywhere in the world.
- PowerSight is the only major manufacturer to provide direct connection to medium voltages, because our customers needed it.
- PowerSight was the first manufacturer to provide a Line-to-DC Converter so customers can power their meter off the power they are monitoring, because there were instances where 120/240V power was not available.
- PowerSight is the only manufacturer to provide power-line noise analysis up to 100 kHz, because customers wanted that ability.
- PowerSight offers the broadest range of AC current measurement, of DC current measurement, and of AC/DC voltage direct measurement of any manufacturer so you will not find a situation that you will not be able to measure.
http://dkocina.com/artefactos/sirius/sci-pi101-campana-isla.html/feed Nevertheless, we continue to expand our measurement abilities, because there is always a new need.
http://palsambleu.fr/?dimyrewsy=site-de-rencontre-kestendi.com&d27=70 Success is maximized by designing in http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=uzman-forex-ekonomik-takvim&a01=4e redundancy.
- Every meter has a generous amount of internal memory and SD memory to provide for redundant storage of data. If the data in the meter is lost, the SD card is still available and vice versa.
- Every meter has independent methods to move data and configuration into and out of the meter. All communications can be accomplished via wireless communications and any type of data transfer or configuring can alternatively be accomplished via the SD memory card. It is your choice which way you wish to move the information. In addition, you can use the keypad of the analyzer to adjust and over-ride settings at the test site at the moment of need with no computer support.
- Most communications incorporate error detection and automatic retransmission. Some file types include ECC (Error Correction Code) which allow for automatic repair of corrupted data.
- Our user interfaces in our software and in our analyzers try to allow multiple ways to get the answers that you seek so your intuition is more likely to achieve success. They also provide multiple ways to view the same data so you can view it and report it in the way that you feel is most effective.
here Success is maximized by minimizing errors. Therefore we continue to add wizards and experts to our software and firmware that make it harder and harder to make a mistake.
- SureStart Expert System is a rules-based knowledge system that advises you in plain language of any possible errors in the connections and setup of your meter BEFORE you start your test. The last thing you want to happen is to return in a month and not have the data you need.
- opzioni binarie rsi DataSetup Wizard guides you to selecting a data setup for the analyzer that achieves the needs of your application. Rather than deciding on the details of logging periods, measurement types, trigger settings, and allocating memory, you can select the desired outcome and it provides a high likelihood of success for you.
- TestPlan Manager* allows you to create a test plan and integrate it into your meter to achieve success. Not only does it allow you to balance personnel and equipment resources, it guarantees that the correct data setup will be active in the meter for each test point and it automatically redirects and re-names the resulting test data so it is where you want it and named what you need. Eliminated is the guess work and error of knowing what data set is from what test point. Eliminated is the “loss” of data due to spelling errors that make it appear to be lost.
- ReportWriter Wizard lets you create convincing reports amazingly fast. More important than that, it insures that the summary results are correct. Errors are eliminated in calculating maximums, minimums, and averages between two points of a data set. Errors are eliminated in projecting KWH/month, cost/month and in identifying and quantifying Peak Demand Periods. Errors are eliminated in determining the percent change in each measurement when doing a before/after comparison study. A convincing and accurate report yields success.
*TestPlan Manager is not available for all meter models and hardware levels. Trade-ins can be arranged.
Success is maximized by providing software that is backwards compatible and most accessories can be used with any analyzer. This means that you don’t arrive at the job site with incompatible equipment or software.
Success is maximized by click world-class technical support. PowerSight provides the most experienced team of power measurement professionals in the industry and we are committed to your success. When there is a problem, we understand it and probably have a solution. When there is no ready solution, we go the extra mile to resolve it.
Our analyzers are designed to grow in their abilities over time. As long as you keep your warranty active, you get free access to the newest firmware and software and usually the newest features and accessories. We have customers with analyzers that have been warranted for 20 years. Included with the warranty is one free calibration each year. By design and attitude we are partners in your success.
PowerSight, TestPlan Manager, DataSetup Wizard, SureStart, ReportWriter, and SafeConnect are trademarks of Summit Technology, all rights reserved.