Why Choose PowerSight?
Size and weight are important characteristics for test equipment, especially when you need to leave the meter in a crowded panel.
Each of our meters:
- http://fcl-feytiat.fr/?sdrer=site-de-rencontre-hip-hop&201=6a Weighs 1.1 pounds (0.5 kg)
- site rencontres 33 Fits comfortably in one hand
- الخيار ثنائي استراتيجية صفر خطر Optimized for use in small spaces
- binäre optionen goldene regeln Operates without external power for a full work shift, running off the internal rechargeable batteries, if you need to.
The ultimate goal is for you to get the results you need and to be able to communicate them in a simple yet compelling way.
- Redundancy, wizards, and expert systems warn, prevent errors, and work around errors at each step of the power study process. You can also sidestep the wizards to allow you to setup and perform the study just the way you want to.
- get link Setup Wizard sets the meter up for you, according to your stated measurement goal.
- go SureStartTM, the “connections expert”, verifies your settings and connections are correct before you start your study, minimizing expensive “do-overs”.
- http://tennisclubpaimpol.fr/bisese/8914 TestPlan Manager manages large projects, assuring that data will be collected correctly, named correctly, and stored in the correct place… automatically… saving time and minimizing errors.
- see ReportWriter creates compelling summarizing reports that are error free and quick to generate.
- http://lokoli.com/?rtyt=faire-des-rencontres-avec-badoo&6c2=dc Redundant data storage in the meter and on the SD card insures the data is there when you need it.
- como pedir citas para bellavista por internet Redundant communications via Bluetooth and SD card, to insure you can get the correct setup into the meter in the field and that you can get the data out of the meter when you need it.
- conocer gente buena onda PowerSight Manager software, for the ultimate in custom power analysis and data presentation.
- Operating modes to measure any type of power system, including quad single phase, split-phase, 4-wire delta, 3PT/2CT, open or grounded delta, you name it. Measure the output of variable frequency drives and military/aeronautic 360-440Hz systems.
There are many suppliers that offer the ability to measure power, but PowerSight has the measurement accessories and operating options that will allow you to measure in every situation that you will come across.
PowerSight has the widest array of accessories to allow the widest range of successful monitoring situations:
- finasteride 1mg vs dutasteride 0.5mg AC Current down to 5 milliamps with our ground fault detector probe.
- trental 400 mg retard draje AC Current up to 6,000 amps with our flexible rope eFX6000 probe.
- cefixime 800 mg DC current from 5A to 2000A with our Hall Effect probes.
- Direct connect to medium voltage up to 15,000 volts with our 15KVP voltage probes.
- Power-line noise measurements with our 100,000 Hz power-line spectrum analyzer option.
- Non-invasive analysis of single phase loads with our 120V outlet adapter.
We continue to add new measurement capabilities because we never want to say “We can’t do that.”
- Intuitive meter interface and computer software allow you to get up and running quickly, even if you are an occasional user. Our meters and our software offer several ways to do what you want to do so you will find an intuitive method to do whatever you want to.
- Wizards shield you from the distractions of details, and our “customize” options allow you to bypass the wizards to do what you want the way you want to do it.
- Use TestPlan Manager when there are multiple tests to run. It loads the correct setup into the meters and automatically renames and re-positions the data to where you want it when the study is done... minimizing confusion and mistakes.
Working with high voltages is inherently dangerous.
- 1000V CAT III and 600V CAT IV safety rated, the highest safety for hand-held test equipment.
- Wireless Bluetooth communications allow workers to perform remote testing (Up to 25 feet away), to avoid Arc flash hazards.
- Power the meter from the power being monitored to eliminate the safety hazards of extension cords and open panels (using our Line-to-DC converter accessory).