http://www.water27680.com/?akopjan=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7&a44=a4 http://docimages.fi/?dereter=binary-option-with-no-minimum-deposit&626=3b DataSetup Wizard helps you to configure your meter to get the data you need for success. There are configurations for virtually any power system and desired test!read this article
- First, tell it what you want to do
- Next, verify that the default operating modes are right for you
- If you wish, examine the details of what’s being recorded, what triggering is active, and the data capacities.
- Optionally: Customize to fit your custom needs
see DataSetup Wizard is a feature of our http://kdry.com/?primetos43=analisi-tecnica-opzioni-binarie&ac4=af PSM-A software. Download our software for free here: my site FREE DOWNLOADhttp://ces.fi/?piskodrom=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-loa&b52=a4
Let the Wizard setup for you
- Tell the wizard what you need to do and let it make an expert decision for you.
- Select from helpful preset data point/logging interval configurations.
- Decide on volt, power, and frequency modes.
- Specify input ratios, log start, and log stop times.
- Save these setups to your computer or meter for future use.
- Integrate the setups into the meter with TestPlan Manager to guarantee that the right setup is used at each test point.
Customize the data setup to fit your custom needs
- Customize the data setup to fit your custom needs, choosing between extensive triggering modes, operating modes, and configurations.
- Collect the exact data you want by customizing logging intervals, voltage, current, true power, power factor, VA power, and more.
- Specify desired data points for total, phase 1/2/3, neutral, as well as averages, minimums, and maximums.
- Allocate memory for the most optimal and efficient data gathering.
- Select and specify trigger modes, to determine voltage swell, voltage sags, and absolute/relative trans.