- First, tell it what you want to do
- Next, verify that the default operating modes are right for you
- If you wish, examine the details of what’s being recorded, what triggering is active, and the data capacities.
- Optionally: Customize to fit your custom needs
http://motorcitysymphony.org/?prospertis=rencontre-loisir-bapaume&e62=a6 DataSetup Wizard is a feature of our click here PSM-A software. Download our software for free here:
Let the Wizard setup for you
- Tell the wizard what you need to do and let it make an expert decision for you.
- Select from helpful preset data point/logging interval configurations.
- Decide on volt, power, and frequency modes.
- Specify input ratios, log start, and log stop times.
- Save these setups to your computer or meter for future use.
- Integrate the setups into the meter with TestPlan Manager to guarantee that the right setup is used at each test point.
Customize the data setup to fit your custom needs
- Customize the data setup to fit your custom needs, choosing between extensive triggering modes, operating modes, and configurations.
- Collect the exact data you want by customizing logging intervals, voltage, current, true power, power factor, VA power, and more.
- Specify desired data points for total, phase 1/2/3, neutral, as well as averages, minimums, and maximums.
- Allocate memory for the most optimal and efficient data gathering.
- Select and specify trigger modes, to determine voltage swell, voltage sags, and absolute/relative trans.