http://theeasybreezyway.com/?parkyw=mujeres-solteras-en-minneapolis&798=a5 source url Our PSM-A software will support you in your power analysis needs. In continuous development for over 25 years, serving thousands of users, and supporting the largest power analysis rental supplier, PSM-A is optimized for your needs.
This section introduces you to some of the flexibility and power of our PSM-A software when doing go site power studies.
Data Log Graphic View
- Combine as many (or few) different measurement types as you wish. As many vertical axes as are needed will appear to support the selections.
- You can quickly switch to viewing other data types from the same monitoring session, such as waveform captures and power quality events.
- Easy selection among the many measurement types.
- Easy selection among many phases.
- Showing of maximums, minimums, and averages.
- Multiple levels of zooming allow detailed inspection of any areas of interest.
- Summary Measurements. Whatever signals you choose to display, their RMS values are displayed at the top in the Summary Header.
Data Log Graphical Analysis
- Title and Sub-Title Control. In addition to the global settings for title and sub-title, you can set them for specific displays prior to to printing or export to reports.
- Sample Values. Wherever your cursor lies in the graphing area, the time, magnitude, sample number, and time displacement of all signals is shown in brackets in the header area for quick analysis of anomalies.
- On-Screen Labels. If there is a point of special interest, insert a label pointing to the spot with the text of your choice.
- Measurement bars. Measure the time and amplitude between any two points on the graph. Especially nice for export to a report during detailed analysis.
Additionally, whatever you view can be exported to image files for distribution or inclusion into reports. All data can be exported to Excel for detailed custom analysis.
Waveform Graphic View
- When there are multiple captures of waveforms in your study, the Slider allows you to quickly cycle through them for comparison and review.
- Each waveform set can be viewed in 6 alternative views at the click of a button. Waveform, Phasor, and Harmonic views can be displayed in graphic format (shown at left) or a summary text view
- At the click of a button transform the voltages (and phase lags) between phase-neutral and phase-phase modes.
- General Signal Selection. Single clicks on V or A or V&A allow quick cycling through the most relevant displays of waveforms.
- Specific Signal Selection. Click or unclick individual signals to display custom combinations
- Signal Inversion and Bolding. If a probe is backwards, simply invert it, if one signal is of special interest, Bold it (in example, I3 has been inverted and bolded).
- Zooming. Repetitive zooming is supported to allow viewing any detail of interest.
Includes all other analysis controls such as:
- Measurement bars
- On-screen labels
- Title and sub-title control
- Timestamp, measurements, and record number of cursor position
Phasor Graphical Analysis
- For connection and operation diagnostics, at a glance.
- RMS Magnitude and angle of all voltages and currents, both visually and in summary measurements.
- All Lag angles between phases and between paired voltages and currents
- Imbalance of voltages and currents
- Power Factor of each phase
- Easy switch to waveforms or harmonics views.
- Easy switch between graphic and text views
- Plus all the powerful controls described in the Waveform graphic view (above).
Harmonic Graphical Analysis
- View the magnitude of each harmonic, to the 50th for fundamental frequencies up to 440Hz
- View each magnitude as "% to fundamental" or "absolute magnitude"
- Easily view as many or as few of the signals on the same graph
- Summary measurements of the RMS of each signal and its THD at the top.
- Use the cursor to view the value of each harmonic for all shown signals, shown in braces under the summary values at the top.
- Easily switch to viewing waveforms or phasors of the same test data. View the presentations as graphics or summary tables.
- Single click to view table of both magnitude and phase angle of each harmonic
- The same controls used for switching signals, context measurements, zooming, cycling between captures, labeling, titling, and exporting are also available for the harmonic graphic presentation.
Waveform/Phasor Table Summary
- A complete summary of the key measurements for 3-phase waveforms
- Voltages, presented as both phase-neutral and phase-phase
- Phase angle relationships between all signals, including phase lags
- True Power Factors and Displacement Power Factors
- THD of each signal
- V and A Unbalance
- Fundamental Frequency