follow link PK2564 complete Power Logging System includes PS2500 Power Analyzer, four eFX6000 flexible current probes, and the SCAS4 soft-shell carrying case. The PK2564 is a good analysis system for basic power studies, energy audits, load studies, and more.
http://clgsecurities.com/?hixorisima=partnervermittlung-diplomat&35e=ed The soft-shell carrying case has multiple compartments. This provides separate storage for the analyzer, manuals, voltage leads, and current probes (as shown in the photos above).
http://fbmedical.fr/aftepaes/3924 Measure and log all basic power measurement types: V, A, W, VA, VAR, kWH, PF, Hz, etc. [Note: add Harmonics Option to log THD].
rencontre gratuite avis Wide range of operating modes:
- frequency modes for 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, variable frequency systems, and DC to cover all your needs.
- power modes for Positive Power Only (to get the correct answers even if a current probe is backwards), Negative Power Allowed (for regenerative circuits), 2 Current Power (for special distribution and metering systems)
- Programmed start and/or stop for precise monitoring sessions, Stop When Full, Never Stop
http://beerbourbonbacon.com/?niokis=unsubscribe-from-zoosk-dating&b16=99 Able to evaluate all common power systems: 3 phase Wye, 3 phase Delta (including 4-wire, open, and grounded), split-phase, single phase, quad single phase (using same source) , 3PT/3CT, 3PT/2CT, 2 current power, DC.
The included Advanced PowerSight Manager software (PSM-A) improves your efficiency and eliminates sources of error at each stage of the monitoring process:
- SureStart expert system to advise if the connections or settings seem correct or not, prior to starting
- Setup Wizard to set your logging parameters according to your application
- ReportWriter to automatically generate error-free reports.
Benefit from the safety rating of 1000V CAT IIII, 600V CAT IV and Bluetooth Wireless Communications (remote viewing/control of the display without the burden of wearing PPE).
SD Memory for redundant storage and essentially unlimited logging capacity.
Extend the measurement range with the use of our industry-widest array of accessories and options:
- measure down to 0.002 amps AC (HA-GFD)
- measure from 5 to 2000 amps DC (DC600/DC2000)
- direct connect and measure to 15kV (5KVP/15KVP)
First rate technical support, direct from the manufacturer to you!
|Size||3.88" (9.86 cm) W x 7.72" (19.61 cm) L x 1.58" (4.01 cm) Deep at bottom end; 2.14" (5.44 cm) Deep at top end|
|Weight||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Operating Range||32 - 122 degrees F (0 - 50 degrees C) Relative humidity to 70% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirement||12V DC @ 500 mA|
|Battery Life||8-10 hours after full charge|
|Sampling Rate||16 microseconds for Voltage and Current|
|Safety||600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III|
|SD Card Slot||Accepts SD Cards to 32GB (SDHC)|
|Logging Period (Resolution)||1 Second - 99 Minutes|
|Logging Duration (Length of session)||up to 2 years according to memory allocation|
|Internal Data Retention||8 years|
|Other Features||Crest Factor, K Factor, Peak Demand Period, Peak Demand of Peak, Demand Period.|
|Measurement Range||1 to 1000 volts (using included voltage probes), to 15,000 volts (with optional 15KVP voltage probes), to 6 megavolts (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||1V (below 400V), 10V (400V to 3.99KV), 100V (4.0KV to 39.9KV)|
|Accuracy||0.5% of reading ±0.3 Vrms|
|Measurement Range||2 milliamp (with optional HA-GFD), to 6,000 amps (using included eFX6000 current probes), to 6 megamps (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||1 amps (below 1000A), 10 amp (1000 amps and above)|
|Accuracy||±0.5 % of reading plus accuracy of probes|
DXV deluxe voltage leads with Jumbo Alligator clips
AC Charger (specify 120 or 240 volt version)