Power Quality Analysis
Our PSM-A software will support you in your power quality analysis needs. In continuous development for over 25 years, serving thousands of users, and supporting the largest power analysis rental supplier, PSM-A is optimized for your needs.
Download PSM-A for free here: FREE DOWNLOAD
This section introduces you to some of the flexibility and power of our PSM-A software when doing power quality studies.
Scatter Plot View
- The Slider allows you to quickly cycle through event points for comparison and review.
- switch between graph of magnitude or duration
- flexible triggered event type selection
- Combine as many (or few) different measurement types as you wish. As many vertical axes as are needed will appear to support the selections.
- Display and highlight different phases.
- Sample Values. Wherever your cursor lies on an event, the timestamp, magnitude, and trigger type of events is shown under the cursor
- Zooming. Repetitive zooming is supported to allow viewing any detail of interest.
- Title and Sub-Title Control. In addition to the global settings for title and sub-title, you can set them for specific displays prior to to printing or export to reports.
- You can quickly switch to viewing other data types from the same monitoring session
- On-Screen Labels. If there is a point of special interest, insert a label pointing to the spot with the text of your choice.
- Summary Measurements. Values are displayed at the top in the Summary Header.
Additionally, whatever you view can be exported to image files for distribution or inclusion into reports.
All data can be exported to Excel for detailed custom analysis.
Event Text View
- Tablular presentation of all summary information for each event
- Links to other views of the event (waveform, ½ cycle RMS plot)
- Export and capture