Power Quality Analysis
Our PSM-A software will support you in your power quality analysis needs. In continuous development for over 25 years, serving thousands of users, and supporting the largest power analysis rental supplier, PSM-A is optimized for your needs.
Download PSM-A for free here: FREE DOWNLOAD
This section introduces you to some of the flexibility and power of our PSM-A software when doing power quality studies.
Scatter Plot View
- The Slider allows you to quickly cycle through event points for comparison and review.
- switch between graph of magnitude or duration
- flexible triggered event type selection
- Combine as many (or few) different measurement types as you wish. As many vertical axes as are needed will appear to support the selections.
- Display and highlight different phases.
- Sample Values. Wherever your cursor lies on an event, the timestamp, magnitude, and trigger type of events is shown under the cursor
- Zooming. Repetitive zooming is supported to allow viewing any detail of interest.
- Title and Sub-Title Control. In addition to the global settings for title and sub-title, you can set them for specific displays prior to to printing or export to reports.
- You can quickly switch to viewing other data types from the same monitoring session
- On-Screen Labels. If there is a point of special interest, insert a label pointing to the spot with the text of your choice.
- Summary Measurements. Values are displayed at the top in the Summary Header.
Event Text View
- Tablular presentation of all summary information for each event
- Links to other views of the event (waveform, ½ cycle RMS plot)
- Export and capture