ReportWriter Wizard allows you to create professional reports that combine tables and graphs with just a few clicks of a mouse. Summary reports and Comparison reports can be created with undesired data automatically trimmed off the measurements and graphs.
- Produce convincing reports with a few clicks of the mouse
- Write a Summary Report or a Comparison Report
- Control how much or how little goes into the report
- Edit and insert additional data and graphs as needed.
ReportWriter Wizard is a feature of our PSM-A software. Download our software for free here:
Summarize your dataset, or compare two different ones
- Load your dataset with an intuitive and easy to understand interface.
- Summary reports summarize the results, with tables and graphs of all measurements of interest.
- Comparison reports compare two sets of data to present the difference in both hard numbers and percentages for excellent before/after analysis.
- Use advanced calculators to determine projected and elapsed energy and cost, peak demand period, etc.
Display the information exactly how you want it
- Create reports with standardized default display settings with ease.
- Alternatively, customize how to display the data as much as you want.
- Specify exactly which variables you want to include in the report. Select from voltage, current, true power, power fact, and more.
- Specify which phases to include, as well as avg, max, and min.
- Specify automatic or manually captured waveforms to be included in the report.
- Set display settings for line thickness, measurement colors, and more.
- Very easily create Excel spreadsheets with all the data with column headings for custom analysis.
- Export the reports as PDF or Word Document.