PowerSight's unique TestPlan Manager technology allows you to plan your monitoring project in advance, and automatically integrate the project into your PowerSight analyzers.
Plan a project, identifying the What, Where, and How of each test point.
TestPlan Manager is a feature of our PSM-A software. Download our software for free here:
Easily organize your collected test data with TestPlan Manager
No longer do you need to waste time or risk input errors manually re-naming and organizing test data. With prior setup, in a few button clicks, TestPlan Manager allows your data to be easily imported in an organized way, exactly the way you want it.
Define and clarify the project
- Automatically name and route the data to its intended destination.
- Automatically load the correct data setup for each test point.
- Include up to 9,999 Test Points for each test
- Integrate the plan into the test meter and automate data collection for easy and accurate results.
- Optionally: Specify the Data Setup to use at each test point and manage the resources.
- Print and distribute the plan.
Formalize the test plan: Assign the resources
- Track the status of test points by specifying On Hold, Ready to Start, In Process, Completed, Data Received, or Cancelled.
- Balance work load by assigning responsibility to test personnel
- Powerful commenting section for each test, able to be added before, during, or after the test.
- Schedule each meter and specify the resources that are required.
- Use Equipment IDS to support studies over the years for Predictive Maintainence.
- Include One-Line Levels for Series/Parallel Analysis to reveal tracing power quality effects and summing loads of branches of service.
Integrate the test plan into your meter
- Simply identify the Test Point and the meter will perform the correct test.
- Speedy retrieval of test results with no errors or confusion.
- Distribute the plan to every meter via SD Card.
- Distribute printouts of the plan to all personnel.
- Embed the test plan into the meter, eliminating errors, and speeding up the data collection and analysis process.
Get the Test Data Files
- Multiple ways to name and organize your Test Data
- Test Plan and Test Point
- Equipment ID
- Location ID
- All test data imported from meter and sd card and placed in folders specified by you