CASW - Weather-Resistant Case
The CASW weather-resistant operating case houses your entire system and allows you to operate the system while it is safely inside.
- the ability to monitor in rain and harsh environments
- a compact carrying case for your entire system (16"L x 13"W x 7"H)
- the ability to securely chain your system while it operates in plain sight
- the ability to operate your analyzer in an unsecured place without the analyzer being seen and without it being tampered with
The CASW weather-resistant operating case provides indoor/outdoor flexibility. One of the prime benefits of PowerSight is its small size and portability. But there are occasions when the unit needs to be left unattended for weeks at a time, or it needs to be securely fastened to a permanent structure to avoid theft, or it needs to be used outdoors and be subjected to the weather. Our weather-resistant operating case provides the solution to these requirements. Any PowerSight meter will fit snugly into its die-cut foam and will not slip out, even when the case stands erect and the door is open. The cables are routed under and around the unit to exit the case on the right without interfering with the operation of the PowerSight meter. Weather-resistance is maintained by compressing high-grade low-memory foam around the opening. The sealing is sufficient for all but the most extreme conditions (such as being under water). It has space for any of our LDC line-to-DC converters to allow operating PowerSight from the power that is being monitored. This is especially important for outdoor and rooftop installations that do not have a ready source of 120V or 240V power to run the charger for PowerSight. If the power being monitored is lost, PowerSight’s internal rechargeable batteries will bridge over the failure for 8 to 10 hours (6+ hours with the PS4000 or PS4500).
Additional cutouts to hold the standard charger and communications accessories. When the PowerSight unit is locked up in the CASW, communications can be maintained via wireless or serial communications cable that can be run out of the side of the case with the voltage leads.
There is provision for two locks or chains. This can be used for locking the case shut, to eliminate tampering, or to lock it to a permanent fixture to discourage theft. The case is compact (13 x 16 x 7 inches), comfortable to carry by its handle, and weighs 7 pounds.
- Ultra tough, ultra compact transport and operation
- Weather-resistant system, while operating with cables exiting the case
- Die-cut foam in base and storage in lid
- Space for entire system, plus LDC accessory
- Provision for two locks
- Lock to stationary object while monitoring to protect your investment while it is left unattended
- Lock the case closed while monitoring to hide the meter and prevent tampering or theft
- 16" long x 13" wide x 7" high
- Weighs 7 pounds
- Provision for two locks