For improved speed and the productivity of a full keypad and back-lit display, choose the PS3500 Power Analyzer
PK2564 complete Power Logging System includes PS2500 Power Analyzer, four eFX6000 flexible current probes, and the SCAS4 soft-shell carrying case. The PK2564 is a good analysis system for basic power studies, energy audits, load studies, and more.
The soft-shell carrying case has multiple compartments. This provides separate storage for the analyzer, manuals, voltage leads, and current probes (as shown in the photos above).
Measure and log all basic power measurement types: V, A, W, VA, VAR, kWH, PF, Hz, etc. [Note: add Harmonics Option to log THD].
Wide range of operating modes:
- frequency modes for 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, variable frequency systems, and DC to cover all your needs.
- power modes for Positive Power Only (to get the correct answers even if a current probe is backwards), Negative Power Allowed (for regenerative circuits), 2 Current Power (for special distribution and metering systems)
- Programmed start and/or stop for precise monitoring sessions, Stop When Full, Never Stop
Able to evaluate all common power systems: 3 phase Wye, 3 phase Delta (including 4-wire, open, and grounded), split-phase, single phase, quad single phase (using same source) , 3PT/3CT, 3PT/2CT, 2 current power, DC.
The included Advanced PowerSight Manager software (PSM-A) improves your efficiency and eliminates sources of error at each stage of the monitoring process:
- SureStart expert system to advise if the connections or settings seem correct or not, prior to starting
- Setup Wizard to set your logging parameters according to your application
- ReportWriter to automatically generate error-free reports.
Benefit from the safety rating of 1000V CAT IIII, 600V CAT IV and Bluetooth Wireless Communications (remote viewing/control of the display without the burden of wearing PPE).
SD Memory for redundant storage and essentially unlimited logging capacity.
Extend the measurement range with the use of our industry-widest array of accessories and options:
- measure down to 0.002 amps AC (HA-GFD)
- measure from 5 to 2000 amps DC (DC600/DC2000)
- direct connect and measure to 15kV (5KVP/15KVP)
First rate technical support, direct from the manufacturer to you!
|Size||3.88" (9.86 cm) W x 7.72" (19.61 cm) L x 1.58" (4.01 cm) Deep at bottom end; 2.14" (5.44 cm) Deep at top end|
|Weight||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Operating Range||32 - 122 degrees F (0 - 50 degrees C) Relative humidity to 70% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirement||12V DC @ 500 mA|
|Battery Life||8-10 hours after full charge|
|Sampling Rate||16 microseconds for Voltage and Current|
|Safety||600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III|
|SD Card Slot||Accepts SD Cards to 32GB (SDHC)|
|Logging Period (Resolution)||1 Second - 99 Minutes|
|Logging Duration (Length of session)||up to 2 years according to memory allocation|
|Internal Data Retention||8 years|
|Other Features||Crest Factor, K Factor, Peak Demand Period, Peak Demand of Peak, Demand Period.|
|Measurement Range||1 to 1000 volts (using included voltage probes), to 15,000 volts (with optional 15KVP voltage probes), to 6 megavolts (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||1V (below 400V), 10V (400V to 3.99KV), 100V (4.0KV to 39.9KV)|
|Accuracy||0.5% of reading ±0.3 Vrms|
|Measurement Range||2 milliamp (with optional HA-GFD), to 6,000 amps (using included eFX6000 current probes), to 6 megamps (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||1 amps (below 1000A), 10 amp (1000 amps and above)|
|Accuracy||±0.5 % of reading plus accuracy of probes|
PK2564 Analysis System Includes:
PS2500 PowerSight Power Logger / Data Logger
Four eFX6000 6000 amp range flexible current probes
SCAS4 Soft shell carry case
DXV deluxe voltage leads with Jumbo Alligator clips
AC Charger (specify 120 or 230 volt version)
PSM PowerSight Manager Software (PSM-A) for PC
Quick Start Guide (QSG)