PURCHASE or RENT: We are the largest power analysis rental service in the USA. You are renting from the manufacturer for the best technical support and fast delivery. Rent or buy from 1 to 100 systems at a time.
$5,095 USD (purchase price)
PK3564-PRO+ complete Power Analysis System includes PS3550 Power Analyzer, AC charger, Quick-Start manual, deluxe voltage leads, four eFX6000 flexible current probes, SD memory card, PSM-A Software, Mini Line-to-DC Converter, Bluetooth Adapter, USB Communications Cable, CASW Weather-Resistant Carrying/Operating Case, and 2-year deluxe warranty.
This system is our top-of-the-line power analysis kit. Other tiers in the PK3564 class include the standard PK3564 and PK3564-PRO systems.
Measure and log all common power measurement types: V, A, W, VA, VAR, kWH, PF, Hz, THD, etc.
Wide range of operating modes:
- frequency modes for 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, variable frequency systems, and DC to cover all your needs.
- power modes for Positive Power Only (to get the correct answers even if a current probe is backwards), Negative Power Allowed (for regenerative circuits), 2 Current Power (for special distribution and metering systems), quad-power (for multiple parallel single-phase loads)
- Programmed start and/or stop for precise monitoring sessions, Stop When Full, Never Stop
Able to evaluate all power systems: 3 phase Wye, 3 phase Delta (including 4-wire, open, and grounded), split-phase, single phase, quad single phase (using same source) , 3PT/3CT, 3PT/2CT, 2 current power, DC, quad DC (using same source).
The included Advanced PowerSight Manager software (PSM-A) improves your efficiency and eliminates sources of error at each stage of the monitoring process:
- TestPlan Manager™ to organize and automate your tests and the data retrieval
- SureStart™ expert system to advise if the connections or settings seem correct or not, prior to starting
- DataSetup Wizard™ to set your triggering and logging parameters according to your application
- ReportWriter Wizard™ to automatically generate error-free reports.
Benefit from the safety rating of 1000V CAT IIII, 600V CAT IV and Bluetooth Wireless Communications (remote viewing/control of the display without the burden of wearing PPE).
SD Memory Card provides redundant storage and essentially unlimited logging capacity.
Monitor power for long periods of time with the Mini Line-to-DC Converter (LDCm). This accessory allows the meter to power itself off the voltage being monitored. So, as long as the power to the equipment/panel is on, the analyzer can stay on and log data. The LDCm’s small form factor makes it easy to fit in tight spaces, so it can stay out of view and harm’s way.
The weather-resistant carrying and operating case (CASW) protects the system from the environment, even during a test. Let your analyzer monitor power indoors, outdoors, and without risk of tampering with weatherproof protection and locking mechanisms.
Extend the measurement range with the use of our industry-widest array of accessories and options:
- measure down to 0.002 amps AC (HA-GFD)
- measure from 5 to 2000 amps DC (DC600/DC2000)
- direct connect and measure to 15kV (5KVP/15KVP)
First rate technical support, direct from the manufacturer to you!
|Size||PS3550: 3.88" (9.86 cm) W x 7.72" (19.61 cm) L x 1.58" (4.01 cm) Deep at bottom end; 2.14" (5.44 cm) Deep at top end|
|Weight||PS3550: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Operating Range||32 - 122 degrees F (0 - 50 degrees C) Relative humidity to 70% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirement||12V DC @ 500 mA|
|Battery Life||8-10 hours after full charge|
|Sampling Rate||16 microseconds for Voltage and Current|
|Safety||600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III|
|SD Card Slot||Accepts SD Cards to 32GB (SDHC)|
|Logging Period (Resolution)||1 Second - 99 Minutes|
|Logging Duration (Length of session)||up to 2 years according to memory allocation|
|Internal Data Retention||8 years|
|Other Measurements||Crest Factor, K Factor, Peak Demand Period, Peak Demand of Peak, Demand Period, Duty Cycle, On/Off Cycle %, Avg. On Time, Avg Off Time|
|Measurement Range||1 to 1000 volts (using included voltage probes), to 15,000 volts (with optional 15KVP voltage probes), to 6 megavolts (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||0.1V (below 400V), 1V (400V to 3999V), 10V (4000V to 39.99KV)|
|Accuracy||0.5% of reading ±0.3 Vrms|
|Measurement Range||2 milliamp (with optional HA-GFD), to 6,000 amps (using included eFX6000 current probes), to 6 megamps (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||0.1 amps (below 400A), 1.0 amp (400 amps and above)|
|Accuracy||±0.5 % of reading plus accuracy of probes|