Advanced PowerSight Manager software improves your efficiency and eliminates sources of error at each stage of the monitoring process. CAT IV safety rating and wireless remote control via Bluetooth for even greater safety. SD memory card for redundant storage and essentially unlimited logging capacity.
PURCHASE or RENT: We are the largest power analysis rental service in the USA. You are renting from the manufacturer for the best technical support and fast delivery. Rent or buy from 1 to 100 systems at a time.
$4,270 USD (purchase price)
($650 per month rental, $500 for 2 week rental, $375 for 1 week rental)
PK3564 complete Power Analysis System includes PS3550 Power Analyzer, four eFX6000 flexible current probes, and our CAS3 hard-shell carrying case. The PK3564 is the ideal package for comprehensive power studies, energy audits, load studies, and more.
Measure and log all common power measurement types: V, A, W, VA, VAR, kWH, PF, Hz, THD, etc.
Wide range of operating modes:
- frequency modes for 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, variable frequency systems, and DC to cover all your needs.
- power modes for Positive Power Only (to get the correct answers even if a current probe is backwards), Negative Power Allowed (for regenerative circuits), 2 Current Power (for special distribution and metering systems), quad-power (for multiple parallel single-phase loads)
- Programmed start and/or stop for precise monitoring sessions, Stop When Full, Never Stop
Able to evaluate all power systems: 3 phase Wye, 3 phase Delta (including 4-wire, open, and grounded), split-phase, single phase, quad single phase (using same source) , 3PT/3CT, 3PT/2CT, 2 current power, DC, quad DC (using same source).
The included Advanced PowerSight Manager software (PSM-A) improves your efficiency and eliminates sources of error at each stage of the monitoring process:
- TestPlan Manager to organize and automate your tests and the data retrieval
- SureStart expert system to advise if the connections or settings seem correct or not, prior to starting
- Setup Wizard to set your logging parameters according to your application
- ReportWriter to automatically generate error-free reports.
Benefit from the safety rating of 1000V CAT IIII, 600V CAT IV and Bluetooth Wireless Communications (remote viewing/control of the display without the burden of wearing PPE).
SD Memory for redundant storage and essentially unlimited logging capacity.
Extend the measurement range with the use of our industry-widest array of accessories and options:
- measure down to 0.002 amps AC (HA-GFD)
- measure from 5 to 2000 amps DC (DC600/DC2000)
- direct connect and measure to 15kV (5KVP/15KVP)
First rate technical support, direct from the manufacturer to you!
|Size||PS3550: 3.88" (9.86 cm) W x 7.72" (19.61 cm) L x 1.58" (4.01 cm) Deep at bottom end; 2.14" (5.44 cm) Deep at top end|
|Weight||PS3550: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Operating Range||32 - 122 degrees F (0 - 50 degrees C) Relative humidity to 70% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirement||12V DC @ 500 mA|
|Battery Life||8-10 hours after full charge|
|Sampling Rate||16 microseconds for Voltage and Current|
|Safety||600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III|
|SD Card Slot||Accepts SD Cards to 32GB (SDHC)|
|Logging Period (Resolution)||1 Second - 99 Minutes|
|Logging Duration (Length of session)||up to 2 years according to memory allocation|
|Internal Data Retention||8 years|
|Other Measurements||Crest Factor, K Factor, Peak Demand Period, Peak Demand of Peak, Demand Period, Duty Cycle, On/Off Cycle %, Avg. On Time, Avg Off Time|
|Measurement Range||1 to 1000 volts (using included voltage probes), to 15,000 volts (with optional 15KVP voltage probes), to 6 megavolts (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||0.1V (below 400V), 1V (400V to 3999V), 10V (4000V to 39.99KV)|
|Accuracy||0.5% of reading ±0.3 Vrms|
|Measurement Range||2 milliamp (with optional HA-GFD), to 6,000 amps (using included eFX6000 current probes), to 6 megamps (with input ratios)|
|Display Resolution||0.1 amps (below 400A), 1.0 amp (400 amps and above)|
|Accuracy||±0.5 % of reading plus accuracy of probes|
DXV deluxe voltage leads with Jumbo Alligator clips
AC Charger (specify 120 or 240 volt version)
PSM PowerSight Manager Software for PC
QSG - Quick Start Guide
BTA - USB Bluetooth Adapter
SD-MEM - SD Memory Card