PS4500 - Power Quality Analyzer
THE POWERSIGHT PS4500 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER is a versatile, easy-to-use power quality analyzer that is ideal for comprehensive power quality studies, energy audits, load studies, harmonic analysis, and more. The PS4500 couples small size with sophisticated triggering and event capture to answer your power quality questions.
We recommend the new PS4550 over the PS4500 for new purchases.
• Catch power quality events such as fast transients (impulses) to 8 microseconds, voltage sags (dips), and swells.
• Measure total and individual harmonic distortion to the 50th harmonic
• Record energy use (kWh), and log all power parameters: watts, VA, Power Factor, etc.
• Data log RMS voltage and current over time (days/weeks/months) with down to one second resolution
• Display real time values in meter window – just like a multimeter
• Display oscilloscope waveforms, harmonic spectra, phasors via a PC and Bluetooth wireless communications
• Measure DC voltage and current
• Monitor 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, and variable frequency systems
EVERY CYCLE EXAMINED – FAST!
SAFE FOR NFPA 70E AND CSA Z462 COMPLIANCE
Be Comfortable. Be Safe. Get relief from wearing PPE.
Measures, logs, and reports:
- RMS Volts
- RMS Amps
- Sags, Swells (surges) and inrush
- Transients, impulses
- Watts, VA , VAR , Power Factor, Hz
- THD, Live / scope waveform views
- Real time meters
- Harmonic Spectrum
|Size||3.89" (9.86 cm) W x 7.72" (19.61 cm) L x 1.58" (4.01 cm) Deep at bottom end; 2.14" (5.44 cm) Deep at top end|
|Weight||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Operating Range||32 - 122 degrees F (0 - 50 degrees C) Relative humidity to 70% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirement||12V DC @ 500 mA|
|Battery Life||8-10 hours after 4 hour charge|
|Sampling Rate||8 microseconds for Voltage and Current|
|Safety||600V CAT IV|
|SD Card Slot||Accepts SD Cards to 32GB|
|Logging Period (Resolution)||1 Second - 99 Minutes|
|Logging Duration (Length of session)||up to 2 years according to memory allocation|
|Range||1-1000 Vrms Steady-State (direct input)|
|Display Range||1-6000 kV (using input ratios)|
|Accuracy||±0.1 % of reading ±0.3 Vrms|
|Range||Depends on probes|
|Display Range||1 mA - 6 Megamps (using input ratios)|
|Accuracy||±0.1 % of reading plus accuracy of probes|
|Range||DC, 22 - 200 Hz, 360 - 440 Hz Fundamental|
|Range||22 - 3000 Hz (50th Harmonic @ 50/60 Hz)|
|Swell/Sag (Dip)/Inrush||1/2 Cycle RMS|
|Transient Detection||8 microseconds, instantaneous|