15KVP - 15k Voltage Probe
- Connect directly to 3 phase 15KV
- Allows bypassing PTs (Potential Transformers)
- Shepherd’s hook for easy connection to medium voltage (1.4 inch inside diameter)
- Shepherd’s hooks may be unscrewed and replaced by alternative safe attachment method
- All connections are labeled and advisory labels are attached, for review each time the probes are used
- Measure harmonics up to 900 Hz
- For use exclusively with PowerSight® line of Energy Analyzers
Voltage Measurement Range: 600 to 15,000 Vrms
Voltage Linearity: +/-1% over measurement range
Frequency Response: Attenuation of 1db from 50 to 900 Hz (i.e. measurements attenuated 11% at 900 Hz, which is 15th harmonic at 60Hz or 18th harmonic at 50Hz).
Probe Dimensions: 16.5 inches long by 1.25 inch diameter. Hook at top has 2 inch outside diameter. Threaded coupling at bottom is 5/8 inch coarse thread.
Shepherd’s Hook Dimensions: connection hook at the top has 1.4 inch inside diameter. It may be replaced with a custom connection item by unscrewing and replacing with a custom accessory with ¼ - 20 threaded male coupling.
Scale: For direct reading of actual voltage, set meter for 60:1 input ratio.