15KVPSet - 15k Voltage Probe Set with Hot Sticks
This means that connecting the probes to other meters results in an impedance mismatch which results in inaccurate readings.
Therefore our 15KVP probes are only guaranteed to work with PowerSight meters and due to the inherent risk when working with elevated voltages, we will not sell them to a customer who will use them with some other measuring device.
Use of a 15KVP on a device other than a PowerSight meter voids all warranties for the probes and is undertaken by the user at their own risk.
- Connect directly to 3 phase 15KV
- Allows bypassing PTs (Potential Transformers)
- Includes hot sticks to improve safety during connection (recommended that installation be done on a de-energized circuit)
- Hot sticks disassemble into compact 16.5 inch sections
- Entire set comes in compact 19 x 10 x 5 inch Cordura soft carrying case
- Shepherd’s hook for easy connection to medium voltage (1.4 inch inside diameter)
- Shepherd’s hooks may be unscrewed and replaced by alternative safe attachment method
- All connections are labeled and advisory labels are attached, for review each time the probes are used
- Measure harmonics up to 900 Hz
- For use exclusively with PowerSight® line of Energy Analyzers
Voltage Measurement Range: 600 to 15,000 Vrms
Voltage Linearity: +/-1% over measurement range
Frequency Response: Attenuation of 1db from 50 to 900 Hz (i.e. measurements attenuated 11% at 900 Hz, which is 15th harmonic at 60Hz or 18th harmonic at 50Hz).
Probe Dimensions: 16.5 inches long by 1.25 inch diameter. Hook at top has 2 inch outside diameter. Threaded coupling at bottom is 5/8 inch coarse thread.
Shepherd’s Hook Dimensions: connection hook at the top has 1.4 inch inside diameter. It may be replaced with a custom connection item by unscrewing and replacing with a custom accessory with ¼ - 20 threaded male coupling.
Pole Dimensions: three 18.25 inch long by 1.25 inch diameter sections which screw together for 55 inch pole length (3 poles included).
Total Assembled Length: 71.5 inches from top of hook to bottom of pole.
Scale: For direct reading of actual voltage, set meter for 60:1 input ratio.