5KVP - 5 kV Voltage Probe (Single)
- Connect directly to medium voltages up to 5KV
- Allows you to bypass PTs (Potential Transformers)
- Shepherd’s hook for easy connection to medium voltage (1/4 inch inside diameter)
- Measure harmonics up to 3000 Hz
- All connections are labeled and advisory labels are attached, for review each time the probe is used
- For use exclusively with PowerSight® line of Energy Analyzers
Note: It is recommended that installation and removal be done on a de-energized circuit
Voltage Measurement Range: 500 to 5,000 Vrms
Voltage Linearity: +/-1% over measurement range for fundamental frequencies of 50, 60, and 400 Hz
- within +/-1% from 50 to 500Hz
- within +/-2% from 501 to 1000Hz
- within +/-5% from 1001 to 2000Hz
- within +/-10% from 2001 to 3000Hz
Probe Dimensions: 14.75 inches long. Maximum diameter is 3 inches at the safety ring, tapering down to ½ inch outside diameter at the hook.
Shepherd’s Hook Dimensions: connection hook has 1/4 inch inside diameter.
Fully Extended Length: from connectors to hook, probe is 7 feet long.
Weight: Probe weighs less than 1 pound.
Scale: For direct reading of actual voltage, set meter for 100:1 input ratio.